Hello 2016

Best and exciting year has started. I am not sure what is there for me in the store. I am quite excited and delighted to be in this 2016.
I have become more focussed these days which has been always my most wanted thing. Both professionally and personally, I can say that I have become bit more intense and vibrant.
So here is my resolutions and areas where I am going to work on

Yoga

Yoga has been my top focus. This gave me a lot of invaluable virtues in my life. Going to do yoga all 365 days. I am not sure where the life leads me but I am going to take yoga with me everywhere .

Technology

These days I am wondering about a lot of basics stuff and this leads to deep thoughts and perception about the fundamentals of computer science. Some time back, I was writing my name in binary just to visualise how data is stored in a computer. So, I am going to deepen my understanding of computer science.

Health

I am going to eat healthy food. Also, I am going to run and cycle a lot in this year. Luckily, I have a bike and I take immense joy in taking it to work everyday. I need to write a post on my cycling experience to inspire others.

Travel

Exploration. I am going to travel at least one country in Europe. This is fascinating me. Fancy a Weekend in Spain!

Having a plan is always exciting. Life is best with surprises.
Best is yet to come

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back Home at Leeds

Just about my Sister on her Birthday!

How does love work in this Planet?